With more than 30 years of outstanding caring, Dr. Ron is a New York compassionate psychiatrist who has within his practice successfully cared for people’s well being, including their emotional, behavioral and physical symptoms. He is inspiring people to excel and reach their greatest potential. Dr. Ron has an excellent background in psychiatry and post-doctoral training from Harvard Medical School in the latest treatment approaches. He is a distinguished alumnus from Columbia University.
Dr. Liteanu is listed as an expert in Psychiatry on American Well®, a leading Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 telehealth company, and using the AmWell® application for video sessions.
- Years in Practice: 35 Years
- School: M.D. Degree, Stony Brook Medical School, NY
- Year Graduated: 1983
- License and State: 159867 New York
- Cost per Session: $300+
Pay By: American Express, Mastercard, Visa
- Certificate: Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Certificate Date: 1984
- Membership: American Psychiatric Association
- Member Since: 1984
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessments.
- Medication Management
- Symptomatic reduction. Restoring functioning.
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: French
Types of Therapy
- Evidence-based, problem-solving psychotherapy
- Psycho-pharmacotherapeutic assessment & management
- Online Counseling