Dr Lopez is in the house!!! As the founder of the Brain Enhancement Institute, it is my life's purpose to provide the highest quality professional mental, behavioral and addiction recovery treatment to the residents of our community. I am so proud of the group of experienced and qualified mental health professionals with whom I have been affiliated for the past 20 years. I am certain that we offer the most comprehensive and sophisticated array of mental health services in our area.
Board Certified by the American Psychiatric Association and the American Academy of Child Psychiatry my job as a team member is to make a proper diagnosis of the individuals biological, psychological and social needs. I then recommend state of the art interventions such as multispecialty psychotherapies, psychopharmacology, lifestyle changes and addiction recovery treatment.
I envision the practice of "Psychopharmacology" as the Art and Science of enhancing brain function, bringing wellness to individuals, couples, families and our beautiful community.
Take the first step to help. Call Ron Lopez now - (727) 231-6257
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami.
- Year Graduated: 1990
- License No. and State: ME42956 Florida
- Board Certification: Yes/General/Child Psychiatry.
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Child or Adolescent
- Medication Management
- Suboxone opioid addiction
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Emotional Disturbance
- Medical Detox
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance Abuse
- Mood Disorders
Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Bio-Psycho- Social orientation
- Enhancing Psychopharmacology
- Solution oriented.