I find helping people who want to make their life better and more satisfying the most rewarding part of my work. When I am with a patient, I see them for who they are and what gets in their way, rather than a list of symptoms. Looking and listening to people, where they are in their life and how their problems block them from expressing their underlying health is important in order for people to feel heard and understood. This is the basis for making an accurate diagnosis which is the foundation for all therapy, whether it be with or without the support of medication.
Most people have healthy and destructive aspects in their emotional structure. In identifying this, I can help the patient discard their "problems" and let their health naturally express itself. Many patients suffering with anxiety, depression or psychosis may benefit from this approach.
I have also trained in general surgery, giving me a broader perspective on health. I am in solo practice. I check my messages every few hours during the week and return all calls promptly. For emergency situations, call my cell phone,(the number is on my recorded message).
- Cost per Session: $250 - $350
Pay By: Cash, Check, Zelle
I am out of network with all medical insurance companies and am not part of the Medicare or Medicaid panels.
Email me or call (732) 770-4476 with questions.
- License: New Jersey / 25MA05478900
- School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 1984
- Board Certification: ABPN
- Certificate: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / #34652
- Certificate Date: 1991
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Emotional Disturbance
- Medication Management
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Relationship Issues
- Schizophrnia, Manic Depression, Bipolar
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Character Analytic Psychotherapy
- Emotionally Focused