Natalie Doyleygreen considers nursing to have been a wonderful journey for the past 14 years. She has learned to treat each individual as a unique body due to the huge diversity in her community.
Culture competency plays an essential role in Natalie's practice. She chose to become a Psychiatric nurse practitioner in order to serve her community.
Natalie believes in treating everyone with respect and honesty. Her ultimate goal is to incorporate evidence-based practice, culture and altruism to provide the best care for her patients.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $300
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- VA Community Care Network (CCN)
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Florida / APRN11016062
- School: Nova Southeastern University
- Coping Skills
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)