I am a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner qualified to practice psychiatry, diagnose, treat, and prescribe up-to-date psychiatric medications for children, adolescents, and adults.
I provide a client-centered approach that allows clients greater responsibility over treatment decisions and recovery planning. My practice specialties include but are not limited to ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar, PTSD, Panic Attacks, and Insomnia. My goal for my clients is always to achieve hope and a positive outcome.
- Session Fee: $200 per session
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- License: Washington / AP61370289
- School: Maryville University of St. Louis
- Certificate: American Nursing Credentialing Center (PMHNP-BC)
- Medication Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing