Throughout my career I have successfully treated people with symptoms of depression, anxiety, mood disorders, and ADHD. I enjoy the collaboration with other treating providers such as psychotherapists and primary care providers in maximizing the benefits of psychopharmacological treatment. I am committed to high standards of care following the latest clinical research. Tele-medicine psychopharmacology only. I do not take insurance, self-pay only.
While anxiety disorders and mood disorders (depression, bipolar disorder) have been the focus of my practice, do not hesitate to contact me if you feel I can help you. I have an extensive experience in multiple behavioral health settings where I treated conditions such as PTSD, ADHD, and other mental health disorders.
People of all backgrounds are welcome to my practice.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $250
Pay By: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Self-pay only - No insurance
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: Massachusetts / RN233936
- School: Capella University
- Year Graduated: 2016
- Certificate: Capella University / Doctorate of Nursing Practice
- Certificate Date: 2016
- Certificate: ANCC / 2010007386
- Certificate Date: 2010
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Italian and Spanish
- Elders (65+)
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Medication Evaluation $250, Follow-up visit $100
Dr. Marco Belluardo-Crosby