Welcome! I am passionate about helping you to achieve optimal functioning in your pursuit to regain emotional and mental well-being. As a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner, I provide high-quality mental health care for adolescences and adults. I conduct comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and collaboratively create individualized treatment plans. I give thorough consideration to the biological, psychological, and social factors impacting your mental health. Please note ALL visits are conducted VIRTUALLY.
I have over 20 years of combined work experience. I have worked in various mental health care settings, including community mental health clinics, long-term care facilities, and crisis residential treatment centers. I treat all individuals with compassion, respect, and honesty.
My treatment approach is solution-focused, and medications are understood to be a part of the treatment and not the entire plan. Brief supportive therapy is incorporated into treatment sessions if needed. I provide medication management for a wide range of mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and ADHD for ages 18 through 64.
Call or Email Magnolia Psychiatric Services, PLLC for a free 15 minute consultation now - (360) 553-0541
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- First Choice Health | FCH
- First Health
- Healthcare Management Administrators
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Washington / AP60717374
- School: University of Maryland School of Nursing
- License No. and State: 201703459 Oregon Board of Nursing: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- License No. and State: R146902 Maryland Board of Nursing: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Bipolar Disorder
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Last Modified: 17 Feb 2023
Magnolia Psychiatric Services, PLLC