* * * * * * ** I am not currently accepting new clients. To be placed on the waiting list, complete the new client application at my website. * * * * * * There is a link to my website just to the left of this statement. * * * * * * * * * * I approach every interaction as a privilege and honor to be invited to a vulnerable moment in your life. I respect each individual for the life story you bring to our work together and I view my role as a partner in your care. Together we determine goals of treatment and problem solve a pathway to improved health. Please note that I do not accept insurance and fees are due at the time of service.
I have a rich background in psychiatric nursing with children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults in both inpatient and outpatient settings. I completed my training as a nurse practitioner at Wayne State University and I am Board Certified in Family Psychiatric Mental-Health Nursing.
My practice focuses on medication management in general psychiatry for clients who are 16 years or older. I have special interests in eating disorders, trauma and substance use disorders.
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I am out of network for all insurance. I can provide a superbill for you to submit. Reimbursement, if any is available, varies by policy.
Email me or call (828) 457-9553 with questions.
- License: North Carolina / 272654
- School: Wayne State University
- Certificate: Neuroscience Education Institute Master Psychopharmacology Program
- Certificate Date: 2020
- Bipolar Disorder
- Alcohol Use
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance Use
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Integrative Psychiatric Medication
- Psychiatric Medication
Lee Anne Horn