Welcome! I specialize in working with children, teenagers, young adults, and working professionals who are navigating difficult situations at school, at home, at work, and with friends. I provide talk therapy and medication management.
My specialties are anxiety, depression, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, and tics. I am skilled in providing evidence-based psychotherapy and managing medications. For children and teenagers, I work closely with family members and school systems.
Every person and family has a unique story. It is important for me to learn yours so we can customize a personalized treatment plan together. Please visit my website to schedule a free introductory call. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Wire
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I provide superbills for potential insurance out-of-network benefits.
Email me or call (650) 761-7392 with questions.
- License: California / A159024
- School: UC San Diego
- Board Certification: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry
I trained at UC San Diego and Stanford University. I am dual ABPN board-certified in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Degree: UC San Diego / Psychiatry Residency
- Degree: Stanford University / Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- School Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
I also speak: Mandarin
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused
Dr. Kevin Luo