Looking forward to meeting and treating you! I enjoy treating adolescents and adults of all ages. I am particularly interested and involved in treating Mood Disorders, as they are among the most devastating psychological illnesses. Anxiety disorders are also an incredibly common presenting problem, and I have much experience in this area. A team approach for all psychological illnesses is often most desirable. In all cases, a full recovery is my constant goal.
An experienced psychiatrist, working continuously in the field for over forty years. Additionally, I attend national meetings and remain up-to-date on current, cutting-edge treatments. I take pride in being a fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and the Director of Liaison/Consultation Psychiatry at Hackensack-Meridian-JFK Medical Center (Edison).
My goal is for you to live a full and healthy life. I am committed to helping you find the best, individualized treatment approach based on your unique mental health needs.
Take the first step to help. Call Kenneth Lichtman now - (732) 882-6777
- Cost per Session: $250 - $500
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Unfortunately, we do not accept insurance at this time. Thank you for understanding!
Call (732) 882-6777 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 48 Years
- License: New Jersey / 25MA03137800
- School: Université Catholique de Louvain in Belgium
- Year Graduated: 1971
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Membership: Credentials Committee at Hackensack-Meridian-JFK Medical Center
- Membership: Fellow at American Psychiatric Association
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Emotional Disturbance
- Medication Management
- Men's Issues
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
I also speak: French
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)