Local Provider. Offering In-Person sessions here in Bend, OR. I take a whole person approach in assessment and treatment. My aim is to get to the root of the issues and build a treatment plan around the specific factors that are playing a part of each person's mental illness symptoms. When we can get to the root of the problem, we can begin to make progress. All of this work takes time, which is why intake appointments are two hours long, and follow up appointments are one hour.
I see both children and adults. I offer whole person, individualized treatment plans. My approach is a great fit for those looking for both therapy and medication in one place.
If you are feeling that things have gotten to be too much at this point, I would be happy to take the time to help you organize everything and find a treatment plan that works for you and your family.
- Cost per Session: $260 - $450
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- First Choice Health | FCH
- Moda Health
- Out of Network
I provide Superbills in cases where I am an out of network provider for client's health insurance plans.
Email me or call (458) 230-5524 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 11 Years
- License: Oregon / 201501392NP-PP
- School: MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Year Graduated: 2011
- License No. and State: 95001312 California Nurse Practitioner License
- Mood Disorders
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Developmental Disorders
- Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder (DMDD)
- Education and Learning Disabilities
- Emotional Disturbance
- Intellectual Disability
- Medication Management
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- School Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Functional Medicine
- Psychiatric Medications
- Schema Therapy