Our mental health is impacted by our genetics, stressors in our environments, and our physical health, and when our minds are not healthy, our physical health and relationships with others suffer.
My approach to mental health care focuses on the interconnectedness of one's mind, body, and environment.
Mental health care plays an integral role in the general wellbeing of individuals of all ages, genders, and cultures, and my goal is to help each of my clients achieve and maintain that sense of health and wellbeing.
- Session Fee: $175 per session
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 1 Year
- License: Georgia / RN235245
- School: Georgia College and State University
- Year Graduated: 2020
- Medication Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues