Many patients suffer for a prolonged period of time before arriving at the point of seeking help. I commend you on your resilience and insight, and look forward to working together towards healing and recovery. It is my top priority to create a welcoming and nonjudgmental therapeutic environment for you. Empathy, compassion and kindness are the core elements I strive to integrate into both pharmacotherapy (medication treatment) and psychotherapy (talk therapy).
I completed my training at Harvard Medical School / Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where I served as a chief resident. My training background includes psychopharmacologic treatment and various therapy modalities including psychodynamic therapy, CBT, DBT, ACT and couples therapy.
My goal in working with you will be to provide medication treatment, therapy, or a combination of both, in a patient-centered, collaborative manner. You can reach me by phone or email to set up a 15 minute virtual consultation.
- Cost per Session: $300 - $500
Payment receipt is available for out-of-network insurance reimbursement.
Email me or call (617) 749-2554 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- License: Massachusetts / 287856
- School: New York Medical College
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Degree: Harvard Medical School / Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Psychiatry
- Year graduated: 2022
- Degree: Johns Hopkins University / BA, MS
- Year graduated: 2013
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Family Conflict
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Racial Identity
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality Disorders
I also speak: Korean
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)