I offer medication management via telehealth (video) and therapy as needed for adults (age 19+) who reside in the state of Vermont. My approach is non-judgmental, holistic, and collaborative. My practice is a safe space for members of the LGBTQIA+ community and all ethnic/minority groups.
I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner with over ten years of experience in the mental health field. I have a special interest in working with clients with anxiety, depression, OCD, and PTSD, as well as body-focused compulsions.
If you are interested in working together, please contact me via message in psychology today or via email. I look forward to hearing from you!
- Session Fee: $395 per session
Pay By: Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License: Vermont / 101.0134482
- School: University of Florida
- Membership: Neuroscience Education Institute
- Certificate: ANCC / 2019028596
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Bisexual Allied
- Gay Allied
- Lesbian Allied
- Non-Binary Allied
- Open Relationships Non-Monogamy
- Queer Allied
- Racial Justice Allied
- Sex Worker Allied
- Sex-Positive, Kink Allied
- Transgender Allied
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma Focused