Dr. Jenny Joseph is a board-certified adult psychiatrist who specializes in medication management for a variety of psychiatric conditions. She completed medical school at St. George’s University School of Medicine and completed her adult psychiatry residency training at New York Medical College at Metropolitan Hospital Center. She has worked with an array of patient populations and treats conditions including mood, anxiety, and psychotic disorders.
She believes in the importance of empathy and open communication, employing a patient-centered approach with a focus on medication management, psychoeducational, and supportive therapy. If deemed helpful or necessary, Dr. Joseph may recommend the addition of a therapist with whom she will collaborate in order to facilitate the best care for her patients.
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Capital Blue Cross
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- License: Pennsylvania / 475651
- School: St. George University School of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2011
- Board Certification: Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy