I am a double board certified addiction and family medicine physician specializing in treating addiction disorders. I completed my medical training at Albert Einstein Yeshiva University, and Fellowships in Addiction Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine and Palliative Care at Mount Sinai-Beth Israel. I am an Assistant Professor Adjunct in Medicine, in the addiction medicine program at Yale University School of Medicine, and Associate Clinical Professor at City University of New York School of Medicine.
I specialize in treating addiction disorders, specifically opioid and alcohol use disorders. I offer medication management for opioid use disorders with buprenorphine (Suboxone), and alcohol use disorders with other medications. I also offer treatment for benzodiazepine and stimulant (cocaine) use disorders.
I believe treatment of addiction requires a trusting environment and meeting my patients where they are at. Building rapport and trust with my patients, in addition to providing medication management is at the core of my approach to treatment.
- Session Fee: $350 per session
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- License: New York / 270676
- School: Ross
- Year Graduated: 2009
- Board Certification: American Board Preventive Medicine, Addiction Med
- Degree: American Board of Preventive Medicine: Addiction Medicine
- Year graduated: 2015
- Membership: Fellow: American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Substance Use
- Opioid use disorder
- Alcohol Use
- Drug Abuse
- Medication Management
I also speak: Spanish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Medication Management with Suboxone
- Motivational Interviewing