I am committed to caring for children, adults and families with mental health issues. Areas of expertise include the care of mental health in children and adults with complex medical and neurological problems, women during pregnancy and postpartum, psycho-dynamic oriented psychotherapy and attachment oriented psychotherapy. Board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
I currently work at Pediatric and Family Behavioral Health (PFBH) a private practice located in South Charlotte. PFBH is a modern, evidence-based psychiatry practice. We have a family model of treatment that values inclusion and active participation of parents in the treatment process (for younger patients under 18).
If interested in an appointment to meet with me, please contact the office at 980-237-4766.
- Years in Practice: < 1 Year
- School: Duke University Medical Center
- Year Graduated: 2016
- License No. and State: 2014-00294 North Carolina
- Avg Cost (per session): $170 - $350
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
- Degree: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Year graduated: 2013
- Degree: American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Year graduated: 2016
- Child or Adolescent
- Oppositional Defiance
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Mood Disorders
Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)