Welcome to my page! I am excited for the opportunity to work with you. I am a board certified Child and Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist. I am on faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine, where I serve as the medical director of the Child and Adolescent Outpatient Services Department. I am currently accepting new patients into my practice. Please call to set up an intake appointment.
In my private practice, I treat children, adolescents, and adults with a wide range of conditions. I enjoy working with patients and their families to develop comprehensive treatment plans that are unique to each individual. I use an integrated approach that incorporates psychotherapy and/or psychopharmacology, as best suited for the patient.
I completed my adult residency training at Washington University in St. Louis, where I served in my final year of residency as chief resident. Then I received additional fellowship training at the combined program through Cornell and Columbia Universities. I can also provide services in Mandarin.
- License and State: 279523 New York
- Board Certification: Adult Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I am not in-network with any insurance companies. Please check with your insurer about out-of-network mental health benefits.
Email me or call (646) 791-2926 with questions.
- Certificate: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / General Psychiatry
- Certificate Date: 2016
- Certificate: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Certificate Date: 2017
- Child or Adolescent
- Medication Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
Ethnicity: Asian and Pacific Islander
I also speak: Mandarin
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family Systems
- Motivational Interviewing
- Play Therapy
- Online Counseling