Gina Cain is not currently accepting new clients.
Unfortunately, I am closed to new patients at this time. This practice specializes in medication management for those who are partnered with a therapist. I am happy to coordinate care with your therapist and maintain open communication, at your request. I see patients online and in my Toms River office.
Perinatal: I am certified in perinatal mental health (PMH-C) and continually educate myself on psychopharmacology during this stage of life. Law Enforcement: I am from a LE family & understand the culture & privacy concerns. I studied forensic psychiatry at the OC prosecutor's office & presented psychopharm to the MC police academy in 2021.
I run a solo practice that can accommodate a limited number of patients. I enjoy working with a variety of people and regret that I cannot accommodate everyone at this time.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $300
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Oscar Health
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Initial Consultations- $300, Follow-up Appointments- $150. Follow-up appointments are typically every 6-12 weeks.
Email me or call (732) 838-5149 with questions.
- License: New Jersey / 26NJ01168600
- Degree: Felician University / Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Degree: Monmouth University / Master of Science in Nursing
- Medication Management
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Emotional Disturbance
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing