**Now accepting new patients** I am a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner who has experience working primarily with children, adolescents, and young adults. I provide psychopharmacological treatment of various conditions, including ADHD, mood disorders, anxiety, and irritability. In addition to private practice, I also hold a position at Kennedy Krieger Institute, where I provide clinical care and perform ADHD research.
My clinical practice is guided by an empathic approach to the whole person and a desire to promote mental health and wellness.
I welcome the opportunity to work with you and help you achieve your goals.
Pay By: American Express, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
I am an out-of-network provider and do not accept payment from insurance companies.
Email me or call (410) 858-4020 with questions.
- License: Maryland / R201821
- School: Vanderbilt University
- Certificate: American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Certificate: American Psychiatric Association
- Behavioral Issues
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Intellectual Disability
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance (ODD)
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Women's Issues
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Psychiatric evaluation and management