I have over 20 years of experience and privilege of treating patients with mental disorders. My areas of interest are anxiety, depression and certain types of bipolar disorder.
I offer medication management, and in some cases individual psychotherapy of various approaches (interpersonal, cognitive, Jungian, analytical, and supportive).
I strongly believe in tailoring the treatment to individual needs, and it is very important to me that my patients feel heard and understood. At present I practice Telepsychiatry due to the extraordinary circumstances.
Take the first step to help. Call Eren Kurtay-Sozmen now - (603) 605-1167
- Cost per Session: $120 - $250
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Options
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Harvard Pilgrim
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 25 Years
- License: New Hampshire / 11508
- School: Residency Training at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 1997
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Bipolar Disorder
- Emotional Disturbance
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy