An ideal client would be someone who is open, honest, and willing to ask for help. This person wants to get better and is open to suggestions and treatment options. They are willing to put in the effort to help themselves and work as a team with their provider in order to move toward mental wellness.
I can offer medication management as well as psychotherapy and CBT for a wide range of psychiatric conditions. I use a holistic approach in order to treat the client as a whole, and encourage alternative treatment therapies as well.
Everyone needs a little extra help sometimes. It is my goal to help people who need it. No one should be afraid to ask for help for their mental health, and I can provide a safe, open and judgment-free space for clients to become the best version of themselves.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
We are in network with most major insurance carriers. Call our office to verify your insurance plan.
Email me or call (856) 644-3749 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- License: New Jersey / 26NJ01026600
- School: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Year Graduated: 2020
I am a board certified psychiatric nurse practitioner.
- Degree: Fairfield University / Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Year graduated: 2010
- Degree: Thomas Edison State University / Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Year graduated: 2016
- Medication Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Thinking Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)