I am a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who is accepting new patients at this time. I trained at Stanford, UCSF, and the Mayo Clinic. These past two years have been challenging. Many of us have struggled with feeling isolated and disconnected. As an experienced psychiatrist, my goal is to listen and to understand the struggles you've been going through and to offer solutions through talk therapy with or without the support of medications. I evaluate and treat children, adolescents, and adults in my practice. I have a special interest in those with neurodevelopmental conditions such as ADHD or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
In treatment, we will work to clarify how things got to where they are, how you would like to change, your diagnoses in the context of your life story, and synthesize the most appropriate treatment plan individualized to you. I provide support through a balance of medications and behavioral approaches, as the combination is often superior to either alone.
I received my B.A. in Psychology and B.S. in Neurophysiology from UCSD, my M.D. from the Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, completed Residency in Adult Psychiatry from UCSF, and finished a Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry at Stanford University.
“Dr. Hasassri is a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist who specializes in treating individuals of all ages.”
Pay By: American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
I am happy to help you maximize your out of network benefits for reimbursement from your insurance plans.
Email me or call (650) 239-2546 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- License: California / A157700
- School: Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2017
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
I graduated with an MD from the Mayo Clinic. I completed psychiatry residency at UCSF & a child adolescent psychiatry fellowship at Stanford
- Degree: Stanford University School of Medicine / Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Degree: University of California San Francisco School of Medicine / General Residency
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Thai
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- CBT for Functional Neurological Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Cognitive Processing (CPT)
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics
- Exposure Response Prevention (ERP)