"Listen to me." "Try to understand me." "Talk to me and work with me to explore solutions." I am board certified in General Psychiatry and I am a member of the Clinical TMS Society. I have been in practice for 25 years. My practice specialty is depression and anxiety. To implement change, I strongly believe in the importance of understanding your goals in entering treatment. Understanding your current and past life experiences is crucial to working with you to make sound recommendations.
Dr. Wolff is very excited about providing TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) . TMS provides a safe, non invasive, anesthesia free, and often drug free treatment option for the treatment of depression. It is being used for the treatment of depression in instances where multiple medications have been tried and not been effective.
I will take the time to properly diagnose and recommend a course of treatment, and will provide a free consult if TMS is recommended. I welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how to alleviate your symptoms and maximize your potential.
- Cost per Session: $120 - $250
Pay By: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health Options
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- Horizon Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 26 Years
- License: New Jersey / 25MA05554100
- School: George Washington University Medical School
- Year Graduated: 1989
- Board Certification: Gen. Psychiatry
- Certificate: American Board of Addiction Medicine / Board Certified
- Certificate Date: 2006
- Certificate: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Board Certified General Psych.
- Certificate Date: 1995
- Medication Management
Types of Therapy
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation