Clemmie Lee Palmer III
I am a solo private practice psychiatrist who sees patients in Alabama, Georgia, Florida & California. I treat Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Opiate addiction with Suboxone, and Psychosis. I specialize in General Psychiatry.
In addition to vast experience in Child and Adult ADHD, I have over twenty years of experience during workman compensation evaluations, independent medical exams, and disability.
I graduated from Hood Theological Seminary in 2016 and I also do supportive Christian counseling when appropriate.
- License No. and State: 20071 Alabama
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: 151337 California
- License No. and State: 50240 Georgia
- License No. and State: ME132923 Florida
- Alcohol Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child or Adolescent
- Drug Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Religious Orientation: Christian
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Family Systems
- Video Counseling