I am a board-certified adult psychiatrist offering expertise in mood disorders, psychosis, anxiety, and addiction. I am also a certified Suboxone prescriber. My practice is rooted in compassion and evidence-based treatment modalities. Please ask about telehealth/telepsychiatry services and weekend hours.
I received my BA from Columbia University in New York City and earned my medical degree from George Washington University in Washington DC. I completed my residency training at Boston University Medical Center.
- Cost per Session: $100 - $350
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Cigna and Evernorth
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- License: Massachusetts / 280649
- School: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Year Graduated: 2014
- Board Certification: Yes-American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Degree: Columbia University / BA
- Year graduated: 2007
- Medication Management
- Alcohol Use
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug Abuse
- Mood Disorders
Dr. Annise Jackson