How can we help you ? I am a dual-certified and licensed Psychiatric Mental Health and Family Nurse Practitioner. Our Katonah office is a small private practice. This allows us to provide confidential individual care; to include medication management and brief cognitive-behavioral therapy for a variety of mental health issues. I am currently accepting new patients ages 18 years and up. We offer before and after hour as well as weekend appointments. Our office is conveniently located on the main strip in town. We do not accept commercial insurance, we will provide an insurance claim form for you to submit at the end of each visit.
We understand it is often difficult to reach out for help. We respect your privacy. We book appointments with 20 minutes blocked out between appointments to ensure your privacy as you arrive, during your appointment and when you leave. This practice also ensures we maintain social distancing during the pandemic. We are here for you. How can we help ?
- Cost per Session: $120 - $240
Pay By: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Venmo, Visa
We do not accept insurance, we provide an insurance claim form for you to submit for possible reimbursement at the end of each visit.
Email me or call (914) 303-8885 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- License: New York / 334226
- School: Johns Hopkins University
- Year Graduated: 2019
- Certificate: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners / F0304006
- Certificate Date: 2004
- Certificate: American Nurse Credentialling Center / 2019059188
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Alcohol Use
- Adult ADHD Conners Rating Scale Assessment (CAARS)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)