I see clients for med evals & management, 2nd opinions and robust patient edu. My clients are wide-ranging: some are brand new to treatment; others have chronic mental illness, whether stable or during an acute episode; I accept pt's looking for a f/u provider after a psych hospitalization; I accept new-onset mental illness, whether due to substance use, an acute stressor or another factors. Some pts who anticipate difficult upcoming life-changes, like a pregnancy, job change, in-laws moving in, etc., may choose to see me prophylactically — often, some of these patients find quick relief just knowing there’s a plan in place.
I am passionate about ADHD, anxiety, mania, delusional disorders and women’s psych. I support menopausal women suffering from mood and attentive issues. For conceiving women who are already on psych meds, I offer pre-preg consultation, oversee treatment during preg, PP and breastfeeding. I closely eval. risk factors for PMAD and discuss patiently with client
I offer a free ph. intake to see if we’re a good fit. I don’t want to waste your time; I want to help you. If we decide we’re not a good match, I’d like to help connect you with a better fit. Give me a call, no commitment, happy to answer any questions.
Pay By: Cash, Check, Venmo
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
We are considered an "out of network" provider. Most clients are reimbursed up to 80 percent.
Email me or call (732) 338-0957 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- License: New York / 402385
- Please note: License state differs from primary location state.
- School: Columbia University
I'm a 2-time ivy-league nursing graduate; 1st NP with faculty appointment to Columbia U; licensed to treat clients in several states.
- License No. and State: 26NR19200200 NJ
- Bipolar Disorder
- Women's Issues
- Chronic Impulsivity
- Medication Management
- Menopause/aging - mood & attentive disorders
- Preg/breastfeeding med consults; edu on risks/ben
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Suicidal Ideation
- Testing and Evaluation
- Weight Loss
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Knowledgeable about most Spanish cultures, Spanish language with advanced proficiency and Spanish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Psychoeducation to pt. and fam; collab. approach
- Psychological Testing and Evaluation
- Psychopharmacology, minimal medication approach