Currently accepting new patients! Please visit my website to request a consultation (www.montasermdpllc.com). Dr Ahmed Montaser is Dual- Board Certified by the ABPN (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology) in both General Adult as well as Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, with more than 15 years of clinical experience. Dr Montaser has lived in different parts of the world including the US, UK and Middle East. He has worked with patients from different cultural backgrounds and in a wide variety of clinical settings. He is bilingual in English and Arabic.
Much of Dr Montaser's passion for psychiatry stems from his desire to practice holistic medicine. This approach necessarily incorporates the biological, social, and psychological factors that contribute to both illness and wellbeing.
In his practice, Dr Montaser takes a collaborative approach in providing comprehensive and evidenced-based psychiatric care.
- Cost per Session: $150 - $300
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Pay By: American Express, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Zelle
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- UnitedHealthcare UHC | UBH
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- License: Texas / T2688
- School: Emory University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Membership: American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
I also speak: Arabic
- Children (6 to 10)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior (DBT)