Welcome! I am a board certified psychiatrist trained at Weill Cornell Medical College and NYU. I bring a compassionate and practical approach to helping you get where you want to go.
I would work with you by first developing a thorough understanding of what you're struggling with, whether it's depression, anxiety, trauma, ADHD, or a major life change. Then we would chart a course toward healing and growth using therapy, appropriate medications, and complementary/alternative options.
I invite you to reach out for a conversation so we can see if I am a good fit to help you with your mental health needs.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 12 Years
- License: New York / 263751
- School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Year Graduated: 2010
- Board Certification: Psychiatry
- Certificate: NYU School of Medicine - Post Graduate Training
- Certificate Date: 2014
- Degree: Stanford University / B.A.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Medication Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
Types of Therapy