Abimbola Odukoya is not currently accepting new clients.
**NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS** I am a psychiatrist that specializes in treating women. My goal is to develop treatment plans that consider your individual needs. I integrate the use of medication with recommendations for therapy, lifestyle changes, and complementary and alternative approaches as appropriate. I am committed to providing compassionate, attentive, and respectful care while ensuring that visits are both collaborative and productive.
I treat a variety of conditions but specialize in treating mood disorders, anxiety, PTSD, and hormonal related mood changes associated with menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause. For increased flexibility, I also provide the option of telepsychiatry visits which allow you to be seen from the comfort of your home.
You deserve to feel your best. Let me help. Visit my website at www.fempsych.com to learn more about my practice and to submit a consultation request.
Take the first step to help. Call Abimbola Odukoya now - (703) 962-1321
- Cost per Session: $150 - $300
Pay By: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Most Carefirst & Federal BCBS plans are accepted. Coverage of other BCBS plans is dependent on the individual plan. Anthem is not accepted.
Call (703) 962-1321 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- License: Virginia / 0102205400
- School: Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2012
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Certificate: Virginia Board of Medicine / 0102205400
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Certificate: American Psychiatric Association
- Women's Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Medication Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Racial Identity
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)