Suzanne Gelb, PhD, JD, is a psychologist, life coach, TV commentator and author of multiple books including: IT STARTS WITH YOU: A Guidebook for Parents on How to Raise Happy, Successful Kids by Being the Best Role Model You Can Possibly Be.
She served as a parenting expert writer for Hawaii Parent magazine for over 14 years and appeared regularly on television to share tips on a parenting segment for 6 years.
Dr. Gelb's inspiring insights on emotional health have been featured on more than 260 TV interviews, 200 radio programs, and online at Forbes, Newsweek, TIME, Business Insider, The Muse, The Huffington Post, NBC's Today, The Daily Love, Positively Positive, and much more.
She believes that it is never too late to become the person — and parent — you want to be. Strong. Confident. Calm. Creative. Free of all of the burdens that have held you back—no matter what has happened in the past.
To learn more, visit DrSuzanneGelb.com.
Other Books Written By Dr. Gelb
- THE LOVE TUNE-UP: How To Amp Up The Love That's Naturally Inside You To Enjoy Happy, Healthy Relationships. (A 14-Day Course That Can Change Your Life.)
- How To GET YOUR KIDS TO COOPERATE: And Help Them Become the BEST Grown-Ups They Can Be. (A Life Guide)
- WELCOME HOME: Release Addictions and Return to Love.
- How to REKINDLE THAT SPARK… & Create the Relationship & Intimacy That You Want.
- How to NAVIGATE BEING SINGLE: And Savor Your Dating Adventure. (A Life Guide)
- How to FORGIVE THE ONE WHO HURT YOU MOST OF ALL. (A Life Guide)
- How to REACH YOUR IDEAL WEIGHT: Through Kindness, Not Craziness. (A Life Guide)
- How to FIND WORK THAT YOU LOVE: When You’re Stuck in a Job That You Hate. (A Life Guide)
- How To GET READY TO BE A PARENT: And Be The Best Mom Or Dad You Can Possibly Be. (A Life Guide)
- How to CARE FOR YOURSELF — WHEN YOU'RE A CAREGIVER FOR SOMEONE ELSE. (A Life Guide)
- HELPING YOUR TEEN MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES: About Dating And Intimacy. (A Life Guide)
- AGING WITH GRACE, Strength & Self-Love. (A Life Guide)
- How to DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO DRIVE YOU ABSOLUTELY NUTS. (A Life Guide)