How to activate your brain's superpowers.
Verified by Psychology Today
1. When you go outside to pick up your morning newspaper, take a brisk 5-minute power walk up the street in one direction and back in the other.
2. If you're housebound caring for a sick child or grandchild, hop on an exercise bike or do a treadmill workout while your ailing loved one naps.
3. Try 5 to 10 minutes of jumping jacks. (A 150-pound woman can burn 90 calories in one 10-minute session.)
4. Cooking dinner? Do standing push-ups while you wait for a pot to boil. Stand about an arm's length from the kitchen counter, and push your arms against the counter. Push in and out to get toned arms and shoulders.
5. After dinner, go outside and play tag or shoot baskets with your kids and their friends.
More Tips About Health & Fitness: http://healthsproductreview.com
Learn how your unconscious beliefs in karma affect you with these 10 questions.
New research shows how introverts can learn to become happier with themselves.
New research shows the reasons you're drawn to those high in narcissism.
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.