How to activate your brain's superpowers.
Verified by Psychology Today
1. It's more work
2. It feels like crap
3. It makes you feel like crap
4. It's monotonus
5. It makes more laundry
6. You have to shower again
7. You need a nap afterwards
8. Everyone tells you you're doing it wrong
9. You have to keep talking yourself into doing it
10. Doing it doesn't make you feel better
11. Everyone tells you to do more, more, more.
12. You hate doing it
13. You hate doing it
14. You hate doing it
15. You hate doing it
Ghosting's opposite is orbiting, and new research shows why it's so distressing.
Learn how your unconscious beliefs in karma affect you with these 10 questions.
New research shows how introverts can learn to become happier with themselves.
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.