What to know about what you don’t know you know. #1: Intuition is very efficient—if you don't overthink it.
Verified by Psychology Today
(1) In the very rare occasion that you have a world-class talent that is more pressing that everything else, fine.
(2) in the sad case that nature has not endowed you with fertility: sorry, bad luck.
(3) In the case you have been brain-washed that childlessness can be a 'positive choice': think again. Unless you have not been born by spontaneous self-birth, you have been given a gift that you do not hand on.
(4) Human life is a web - the fantasy of freely floating individuals is only possible because so many work to protect the deluded.
(5) A deliberate, childless single person is by definition someone with a serious psychological problem since we humans are social beings that seek to further (other) human life and not the existence of pets.
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.