How to activate your brain's superpowers.
Verified by Psychology Today
Here's a list of things I would like to contribute to the purpose of a school system:
- learning to collaborate effectively with others, as opposed to become obedient
- learn to be curious and to enjoy building excellent ideas out of thoughts and approaches contributed by more than one person
- learn to recognize stand-out contributions from individuals without envy so that one is better able to develop it and not sabotage it
- learn to be humble about one's own great ideas so that others are interested in developing them
- learn to enjoy learning just for the joy of knowing things
- foster creativity
- foster problem definition/hypothesis formation and systems for solving them effectively
- welcome diversity of thought from diverse people
- build strong individuals who can also effectively work with others to solve the unpredictable problems of the future
Pursuit of passions requires time for play and self-directed education.
Moral growth is promoted when we allow little ones to act on their instincts.
If allowed to help, toddlers become great work partners later in childhood.
Get the help you need from a therapist near you–a FREE service from Psychology Today.