The Goal of Psychotherapy
Words from a master.
Posted Apr 21, 2014
- Making the mind strong.
- Enlarging the conscious capacity of the mind.
- Enabling a person to use his or her full mental potential.
- Bringing out techniques whereby all latent faculties of the mind might be unfolded.
- Bringing greater contentment, peace, and inner happiness, with greater efficiency and creativity in each individual.
- Brining the power of concentration, increased willpower, and the ability to maintain inner poise and peace, even while busily engaged in outside activity.
- Develping self-confidence, power of tolerance, clear thinking, and greater power of thought.
- Establishing the mind in eternal freedom and peace in God consciousness under all circumstances in the midst of all activity and silence of relative existence.
Love opens all doors, no matter how closed they may be, no matter how rusty from lack of use. Your work is to bring unity and harmony, to open all doors which have been closed for a long time. Have patience and tolerance. Open your heart all the time.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi