Today's Smile: More Children’s Books
For my friends in treatment: a daily dose of love, beauty or laughter.
Posted Jan 11, 2013
More Children’s Books That Will Never Get Published
(Continued from yesterday)
1. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
2. Strangers Have the Best Candy
3. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get your Way
4. You were an Accident
5. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
6. Pop! Goes the Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games
7. The Man in the Moon is Actually Satan
8. Your Nightmares are Real
9. Where Would You Like to be Buried?
10. Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School
11. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet be Friends?
12. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
(For a discussion of what prompted the Smile a Day column, see an earlier post)
Click here for my book (one of O: The Oprah Magazine's 10 Titles to Pick Up in May; with Foreword by New York Times columnist David Brooks): The House on Crash Corner and Other Unavoidable Calamities—about the sad, hilarious and meaningful ways we deal with the crises in our lives.