Top Ten Sex at Dawn Posts From 2010
These were the ten most read posts in 2010.
Posted Feb 19, 2011
The fact that I'm getting around to listing 2010's top ten in mid-February says it all. I'm running a bit late, obviously. Give me another month or two and I'll come up with something to say about the Super Bowl!
Now that the media circus for our book has died down a bit, I'll try to get back to the blogging and use this wonderful platform Psychology Today is giving me. In the meantime, if you're on Facebook or Twitter, you can join the daily conversation about all things sexual and prehistoric there:
Now, without further ado, here are the top ten posts from 2010, as judged by page views:
- Why do Breasts Mesmerize?
- Why do Women Have Orgasms?
- The Prehistory of Prop. 8
- Sexual Repression: The Malady that Considers Itself the Remedy
- Frequently Asked Questions About Sex at Dawn (pt. III)
- Sex Against War
- Women in Bed: What's All the Noise About? (pt. II)
- Megan McArdle Really Hates Sex at Dawn
- Removing the Temptation to Cheat
- How The Pill Could Ruin Your Life
The paperback version of Sex at Dawn (with some added material) will be out in June. The image is a sneak preview of the new cover. Hope you like it.