5 Crazy Things I’d Like to Know About the Election
Here are five things we may never know.
Posted Nov 06, 2012
Now that the election is over, there are some crazy things that happened during the campaign that remain unanswered. These are the things I would like to know:
1. In January, televangelist Pat Robertson claimed that God had told him who would win the election. Did God/Pat get it right?
2. In September, Mitt Romney was interviewed on Univision, a Latino station. Did he actually use a spray tan to better appeal to Latino voters or was it just the regular spray tan gone rogue?
3. What caused Barack Obama to be so listless and lifeless in the first televised debate? Was it strategy gone awry, a physical or psychological low point, or lack of preparation?
4. Because physical appearance matters so much in elections, will we ever have a physically disabled president (FDR’s disability was kept hidden)? A woman president? An ugly president?
5. Where do they find these candidates? Candidates who believe that rape is God’s will; candidates who know almost nothing about science (or geography, or world affairs, or you-name-it). Is it really all about appearance and how electable/smooth the candidate appears and is trained to be?
Happy to hear your answers/comments.
Follow me on Twitter: