The Blame Game- Publication Date March 15 2011
Everything you need to know about blame
Posted Nov 16, 2010
"The Blame Game" will be published on March 15th, 2011.
1. The Nature of Credit and Blame- how human evolution has influenced the dynamics of credit-taking and blame-casting
2. The Nurture of Credit and Blame- how early life experience, culture, gender, and socialization influence how people assign, and react to, credit and blame
3. Typecasting Blame- How personality and personality types can help explain why some individuals are particularly challenging to work with and for
4. Situational Awareness- The importance of situations in how credit and blame synamics play out; how "states' can be more important than "traits"
5. Cultures of Blame- How organizations develop cultures of credit and blame, for better or for worse; How organizations can change their cultures from finger-pointing to problem solving
6. Leaders Reframe Blame- Great leaders take more blame and share more credit; How leaders at any level can set a positive example and create virtuous cycles
7. Practical Approaches- Specific recommendations for individuals and leaders about how to evaluate and improve the dynamics of credit and blame
For more information, please visit the book website: