Are you living with grief, anxiety, depression, past trauma, or major life changes? Or would you like to manage your working life? If you are looking for new ways to improve your mental health, or would like to feel more fulfilled, connected and at peace with yourself and your relationships, I can help.
I have many years of experience in supporting and working alongside people in their mental health journey and recovery. I offer a safe place for you to talk and be listened to, and help to untangle and separate from the things that are taking up your brain space and getting in the way of your goals and life you want to live.
It's important you find the right person. Whatever brings you to therapy I am happy to answer your queries beforehand through a 15 min free phone consult, there's no obligation to book and its helpful to know what to expect.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- Membership: Nursing Council New Zealand / Professional Membership
- Training: BSc Mental Health Nursing / 2012
I am a registered mental health nurse with further training in Circle of security, Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT) & EMDR.
- Certificate: University of Otago / Interpersonal Psychotherapy / 2021
- Certificate: EMDR Institute / EMDR Part 1 / 2022
"In addition to general interpersonal psychotherapy, Fiona offers specialist perinatal and parenting qualifications and experience. She often brings together couples and even extended families to collectively work on issues. I'm very happy to refer clients."
- Trauma and PTSD
- Borderline Personality (BPD)
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Compassion Focused
- Dialectical Behaviour (DBT)
- Family / Marital
- Trauma Focused