Life can be difficult at times. You may be stressed and anxious, you may feel helpless and depressed, or feel sad or feel unfulfilled or out of control of your own life. Your relationships may be suffering. You may be facing major crossroads in your life or you may feel desperate and not know how to go on. You feel alone and isolated. You would like some support during this difficult time, or to be able to talk to someone in a safe confidential and non-judgmental environment.
I am an emotionally focused therapist and I work with individuals and couples through the lens of attachment bonds in childhood and throughout adult life. I help individuals tune into their inner experience, be better able to express their needs, give love and receive love and to have trust in themselves that they can face the challenges that life brings.
I help couples to identify their negative cycles and to find ways of relating that will replace conflict and pain with connection, security and healing. If you would like some help to move forward in your life during this difficult time, take a step and reach out. An impartial non judgmental therapist can help understand what you face and find a way forward.
- Cost per Session: € 90 - € 120
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Electronic Funds Transfer, Paypal, Visa
If you are referred by a GP for Counselling, you should be able to claim your tax back on your Med1 form. Private health insurance benefits
Email me or call 087 691 9168 with questions.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- Membership: Irish Association of Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Psychotherapy and Counselling / 2010
I am also an accredited member of the Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (IACP) and European Association of Psychotherapy
- Certificate: European Association of Psychotherapy / European Certificate of Psychotherapy / 2020
- Degree: National University of Singapore / Law Degree / 1992
- Relationship Issues
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Children of Narcissistic Parents
- Couples - ASD and NT partner, Hearing Voices
- Eating Disorders
- Marital and Premarital
- Narcissistic Personality (NPD)
- Self Esteem
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality Disorders
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Emotionally Focused
- Emotionally Focused Therapy for couples/individual
- Family / Marital
- Trauma Focused
Wei Sim Ho