Suzanne Whyte @ WHYS Mental Health is not currently accepting new clients.
Working with clients from age twelve, I offer therapy on an individual basis. Accessing therapy for the first time, or with a new therapist, can be daunting. I invite clients and parents to request a short phone consultation to discuss the issues at hand and ask questions about me and how therapy works. The process of therapy is a journey which the client and therapist embark upon together, working towards the client's own goal and I believe the strength of the therapeutic relationship is at the core of the therapy.
I am trauma-informed and have particular experience and interest in working therapeutically with anxiety, childhood trauma, sexual trauma, the impact of alcoholism on children/ACOAs, pregnancy loss, and adoption-related issues; I also have a number of certifications in Suicide Awareness and Prevention Training.
I incorporate differing therapies and modalities into my work, depending on the client’s needs, such as Sand Tray Therapy, Gestalt, Psychodynamics, Psychosynthesis, CBT, SFBT and Motivational Interviewing. The selection of which therapies are most appropriate, and at which points in the therapy, is decided upon in consultation with the client.
Call or Email Suzanne Whyte @ WHYS Mental Health for a free 15 minute consultation now - (01) 568 2872 x74
- Cost per Session: € 60 - € 70
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- Membership: Irish Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy
- Degree: IT Carlow / MA (Clinical) Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy / 2019
- Degree: The Greenane Institute / Diploma in Adolescent Psychotherapy / 2020
- Trauma and PTSD
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Suicidal Ideation
I also speak: French, German and Spanish
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused
Suzanne Whyte @ WHYS Mental Health