Quote 'I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become'. Sometimes life can be difficult, or we want to make changes, either way, you don't have to do it alone. I would love to hear from you and see what's brought you here today. I have a MA degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy and a BA degree in Psychology and Sociology. Since 2020 I have worked as a counsellor in Sligo Rape Crisis Centre where I have the honour of supporting survivors of sexual abuse. Since then I have worked with a variety of mental health organisations. I am a pre-accredited member of NAPCP and as such follow all their legal and ethical guidelines.
I provide sessions online only. I work from a humanistic-integrative perspective, my training allows me to adapt and tailor my approach to your individual needs. I believe the most important aspect of counselling is building a strong and trusting therapeutic relationship with my clients. I provide a safe, warm, empathetic, and non-judgmental space.
As a counsellor I have attended my own counselling and understand it takes courage to reach out for support. Just by being here today you are advocating for your mental health. Counselling will always be at your pace, and your needs will be the focus of our session. You're always welcome to send me an email with questions you may have!
- Session Fee: € 55 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Electronic Funds Transfer
- Years in Practice: 3 Years
- Membership: National Association for Professional Counselling and Psychotherapy / Counsellor
- Training: Master Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy / 2021
I have a MA degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy and a BA degree in Psychology and Sociology. I am continuously engaging in CPD.
- Degree: University of Limerick / BA degree in Psychology and Sociology / 2019
- Certificate: ICHAS / Psychotherapeutic Skills and Practices / 2020
- Sexual Abuse
- Coping Skills
- Domestic Abuse
- Life Transitions
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused