Supporting a person towards improving their quality of life has always been at the heart of my therapeutic practice. When we are anxious, depressed, or when we're going through changes in our lives, we can find that we are not living the way we would like. Finding your way through this can be difficult on your own. Your therapeutic experience will entail understanding the connections between the past and present and committing to change.
Having spent many years working with people who have experienced trauma, depression and anxiety including OCD, I have seen the benefit of ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) which is a Mindfulness-based behavioural approach. This therapy helps us to acknowledge where we are at in our lives so that we can move forward to where we want to be.
I provide a calm and compassionate space in which to explore and delve deeply into the heart of what is going on for you. Together we will identify your goals and values so that you can move towards what you realise is most important for you, enabling you to be in charge of your life and to to live as authentically as possible.
- Cost per Session: € 75 - € 100
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Years in Practice: 15 Years
- Membership: British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies / Full accreditation
- Training: Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy / 2008
Further training includes ACT, Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher Training, EMDR, Compassion Focused Therapy, Couples Therapy and Supervision.
- Diploma: Sheffield Hallam University / Integrative Counselling / 2005
- Certificate: EMDR Extra / EMDR parts 1-4 / 2018
- Trauma and PTSD
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Use
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Women's Issues
- Dissociative Disorders (DID)
Types of Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Emotionally Focused
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Trauma Focused