Everyone is unique and my belief is that every problem has more than one solution. I am committed to life-long learning and so far I have trained in psychology, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy and hypnotherapy. I have worked in many industries and I am still learning. Life is about finding your passion, let me help you find yours.
Our world is full of shoulds and we often end up doing things out of a sense of obligation or in an attempt to avoid feelings of guilt. This can lead to a sense of unease, anxiety, stress, panic attacks and the fear. I give you space to think and figure out what you really want, when you do this you are able to see choices and understand yourself better.
Everyone is unique, there is no one size fits all in therapy. We seldom take time out of our busy lives to stop and think, to wonder, to understand ourselves. This can lead us to following a path we have not chosen, to stress and anxiety and a feeling of being lost. You have the power within you to change this. i help you discover what motivates you.
- Cost per Session: € 120 - € 150
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 23 Years
- Membership: Irish Council for Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
- Training: BA Psychology 1990, MSc Psychotherapy 2002, 4 years further clinical training. / 2002
- Degree: Irish Hypnosis / Advanced Hypnosis / 2011
- Membership: Irish Council for Psychotherapy, Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland. / Fully Accredited
- Anger Management
- Anxiety surrounding COVID19
- Behavioural Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Marital and Premarital
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Elders (65+)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Aviation Professionals
Denise Ann Brett