My approach to psychotherapy is Integrative which means that I use a range of therapeutic techniques as treatment depending upon the client and the difficulty that person is experiencing. I view each individual as a unique being with endless potential and I believe that under the appropriate conditions everyone has the ability to self-actualize.
I hold a BA in integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy. My qualifications are recognised as professional training courses by the Irish Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (IACP) I have a practitioners certificate in CBT and professional certificate in the therapeutic use of mindfulness. Cert in EMDR.
- Cost per Session: € 65 - € 85
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Membership: Irish Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Accredited Member
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Compassion Focused
- Family Systems
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Trauma Focused