Woodmere CBT is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy practice in South Belfast offering accredited psychotherapy services including; Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and, specialised grief therapy interventions. Whatever your issue, WoodmereCBT will meet it with compassion, curiosity and care, using a contemporary, rational and evidence based therapy framework which aims to reduce your presenting symptoms and get you thinking, feeling and behaving like the human being you want to be.
My areas of practice in which I am experienced and hold relevant qualifications to practise include, working with anxiety, social anxiety, depression, panic disorder, type 1 and type 2 trauma, OCD and grief.
Woodmere Cognitive Behavioural Therapies (CBT) is situated in a quiet residential area with ample and convenient client car-parking. All conselling takes place in a spacious bespoke conselling studio which is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Registered Member
- Training: I specialise in Cognitive & Behavioral Approaches / 2021
I also hold conselling qualifications at level 4 and above in: Integrative & Online conselling, Complex Trauma & Childhood Sexual Abuse.
- Degree: University of Derby / Bachelor Science (Hons) CBT / 2021
- Diploma: CPCAB / L6 Diploma in CBT / 2020
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Elders (65+)
Types of Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)