Hi, I'm Wendy. I'm an experienced counsellor based near Ivybridge, Devon, my Practice has been established since 2003. My training is integrative, and my style of working solution-focused.
I specialise in relationship therapy (individuals and couples), but also deal with anxiety, depression, phobias, eating disorders, bullying, abuse and many other issues. However, I don't work with under-18s. I am also a Senior Accredited Clinical Supervisor.
I offer a homely, informal atmosphere where you can talk freely and confidentially about whatever is troubling you.
- Session Fee: £50 per session
- Couples Session Fee: £55 per session
Pay By: Bank transfer, Cash, Cheque, Paypal
- Years in Practice: 19 Years
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy / Senior Accredited Member
- Training: Integrative Counsellor (Snr Accred) and Clinical Supervisor (Snr Accred) / 2004
Types of Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Qualified Supervisors
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Wendy Suzanne Jamieson